Kentico offers some of the most advanced ways to create websites and run marketing campaigns, and is known for providing an unrivalled experience using Microsoft Azure. Since 2011, Kentico is available on the Azure cloud, allowing businesses to complete their success stories. A survey conducted to assess Kentico Azure’s capabilities highlighted the advantages that businesses had in terms of updates, scaling up, maintenance, and capitalizing on server resources as and when necessary.
The benefits of running Kentico application on the cloud:
Kentico has conducted a usability survey of clients and agencies using Azure-hosted applications, and has come up with positive feedback in terms of content management, online marketing, and e-commerce solutions. This has enabled optimal digital project implementation, apart from various other crucial benefits:
· Kentico allows businesses to run on Azure without any hassle by virtue of a single installation
· Azure is the go-to platform for hosting diverse and powerful content management applications
· Schedule and rule-based auto-scaling, in addition to native Azure CDN geo-redundant storage
· Diagnosis and troubleshooting of performance issues with ASP.NET Apps application insights
· An Azure SQL Database implies minimal bottlenecks and an almost negligible maintenance
· Efficiently deployed over Azure, the application is tested without explicit human intervention
· Azure-based Kentico applications assess performance with load testing under peak conditions
· The performance of Azure cloud-based application underlines Kentico and Microsoft capabilities
· Azure DevOps, Mobile Apps, Logic Apps, and API Apps enrich the overall Kentico functionality
In an Azure environment, there is generally a sense of ease and comfort from cost-savings for sites using Kentico. A senior-care company reported an eight-hour turnaround in setting up DevOps for Kentico using the Azure platform, an initiative that would normally take a normal 80-hour period.
Raybiztech is a leading global Information Technology (IT) Services and Solutions, a CMMI Level 3, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company. We are a Member of NASSCOM, HYSEA, NJTC, and AIIA. Raybiztech offers comprehensive end-to-end IT Services for Business Application Development, Enterprise Solutions, Enterprise Collaboration Services, Testing and Quality Assurance Services, Cloud Computing and IT Infrastructure Management to organizations in the Banking & Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Media & Entertainment, Leisure & Travel, Telecom and Energy & Utilities verticals as well as Independent Software Vendors.